Do you want to try traditional food at a Czech restaurant in Prague? livingin.cz is glad to offer you Czech restaurants in Prague, for you to experience Czech cuisine. For your questions and Czech restaurants reservations, contact us via email@example.com
Traditional Czech Food – to give you an idea about Czech cuisine:
- Czech traditional soups: Potato soup, Garlic soup, Chicken noodle soup, Beef soup with liver dumplings, Sauerkraut soup, Dill soup, made from sour milk
- Czech traditional main courses: beef goulash (a thick beef stew) with dumplings, beef sirloin with dumplings and vegetable cream sauce, roast pork, dumplings and sauerkraut, roasted duck with sauerkraut and dumplings, fried cheese – a thick slice of cheese, breaded and fried, roasted chicken with potatoes, stuffed bell peppers with tomato sauce, breaded and fried mushrooms, fruit-filled dumplings.
- Czech traditional side dishes: boiled potatoes, Roasted potatoes, mashed potatoes, French fries (bramborové hranolky), rice, Bread dumplings, Potato dumplings, Sauce, Sauerkraut or cabbage, potato salad and more!
- Czech desserts: Crepes filled with jam or fruit such as strawberries , chocolate , whipped cream (šlehačka) and sometimes nuts, Honey cake called Medovník, Fruit-filled dumplings, Apple strudel and more!
Czech Restaurants – offered you by Livingin.cz :
1. Typical Czech Restaurant in Prague centre – serving your beers by trains!
This restaurant is unique as the drinks are served by miniature trains, going through the tables at the restaurant. Together with delicious Czech food (also many other food possible), you can enjoy this different atmosphere. This Czech restaurant is located on Wenceslas Square, the centrum of Prague. For your reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Czech Restaurant with Many Types of International Beers:
This Czech restaurant is special by offering up to 160 different type of beers and not only local Czech beers but from all around the world. Czech restaurant’s aim is to offer visitors the best beers from their country Czechia and from countries where there is brewing at a high level.
- Wide selection of beers from the mini breweries
- 8-10 current beers on tap, 160 bottled beers
- Pairing beer with food
- Beer themed evenings and lectures
With beers, they recommend you to taste for example Bavarian sausages, meatloaf or pate, wild boar directly from the Bavarian butcher. For your reservation: email@example.com
3. The Oldest ”Microbrewery” Restaurant in Prague:
Do you want to visit the oldest microbrewery restaurant in Prague, which has been brewing more than 500 years!
- It is one of the most popular microbrewery restaurants in Prague.
- The brewery restaurant offers their guests over 1200 seats in 8 halls and in a garden.
- Menus include samples from typical Czech cuisine.
- The beer produced here is excellent and you can join the brewery tour there. It has a really traditional and authentic atmosphere. It has a very delicious dark beer!
You can see copper vats from 1937, in which beer is still brewed today. The tour of the brewery takes approximately 45 minutes and is comprised of a beer tasting, a short video, an explanation of brewing processes, history of the brewery, and of course a visit in a cellar and a brewhouse.
” This special restaurant, which is the known oldest brewery in the world, has a really different atmosphere. You feel so excited to taste a 500-year-old beer that they produce. The waiters are offering you this special beer, like offering a tea on the huge tray.In this authentic and old restaurants’s united tables, even the people who you do not know, in a very short time the atmosphere of conversation is very nice and pleasent.Of course one of the reason is the effect of the accordion that accompanies you in the background and the effect of the unique beers.The prices are also reasonable. I can definitely say one of the best places in Prague to taste traditional Czech dishes and this delicious beer. ” – Özge Özçakmak
” Daytime is a cafe restaurant and in the evening is a typical Czech pub. You find yourself as part of Czech cultures and you feel like you make time travel in this restaurant decorated with traditional motifs.I recommend you to taste traditional potatoes and garlic soups besides the delicious dark beer that has been produced for 500 years. When you are in Prague, you should definitely visit here. ” Gözde Maden
For your reservations at Czech restaurants, contact us via: